The Tanti top-handle bag is an ode to weavers in our textile-rich nation. The word Tanti comes from tant which means loom.
Crafted with recycled and upcycled materials, this vibrant handbag has spacious interior compartments and multiple pockets. The unique hexagon-inspired design can change at the drop of hat, well-flaps in this case. Carry it the way you like and to the place you like and soon this bag will become your go-to for every experience.
Length: 16 inches
Height: 12.5 inches
1 zipper pocket inside
1 zipper pocket at the back.
1 large compartment that can hold your phone, keys, notes, etc
- Are inclusive of packaging
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals (from 20-30 Euros depending on product size )
- Not inclusive of any duties payable
- 5-7 days to ship the order from the time we receive the payment.
- We do not refund money but we will do a free replacement in case of any product defects.
Wholesale and Retail
- Inclusive of soft/ dust bag packaging. Do not come with individual boxes. ( These can be provided if needed at a nominal cost)
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals. We have an express account with DHL where the rates are very competitive. We could use that or the clients account too
- Not inclusive of any duties payable.
- The time taken to ship the order depends on the quantity and we can confirm the details once the enquiry comes in