Laya is a Sanskrit word that means ‘merging’. This word inspires our collection, as it signifies how this multi-functional baguette crossbody bag merges diverse materials to create a design that allows you to effortlessly carry it from one setting into another without having to change.
Made of Cork, this bag’s multiple sections allow you to organise your personal items, and its spacious interiors ensure that nothing ever needs to be left out. Detachable handles allow it to quickly transform from a crossbody to a chic evening accessory.
Height: 8.5 inches
Width: 3 inches
Shoulder drop (detachable crossbody handle): 21 inches
Clutch Handle: 3 inches
Its unique size and design allows for the bag to be held as a baguette or a crossbody as the situation demands.
The bag has 3 sections:
Zippered pocket at the back
Front section with a magnetic flap closure
Centre opening with magnetic closures
Detachable crossbody strap
Antique finish hardware (Mulberry)
Nickel finish hardware (Charcoal)
- Are inclusive of packaging
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals (from 20-30 Euros depending on product size )
- Not inclusive of any duties payable
- 5-7 days to ship the order from the time we receive the payment.
- We do not refund money but we will do a free replacement in case of any product defects
Wholesale and Retail
- Inclusive of soft/ dust bag packaging. Do not come with individual boxes. ( These can be provided if needed at a nominal cost)
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals. We have an express account with DHL where the rates are very competitive. We could use that or the clients account too
- Not inclusive of any duties payable.
- The time taken to ship the order depends on the quantity and we can confirm the details once the enquiry comes in