Ananta Piñatex Hobos
Ananta is a Sanskrit word that means 'infinity'. This word forms the core of our collection, as it signifies the infinite possibilities of how we can reuse what would otherwise become waste.
Made from Piñatex and upcycled leather, this spacious hobo is the recommended bag for those who like to carry it all and then some more!
Height: 11 inches
Width: 4.75 inches
Shoulder drop: Shoulder strap: 10 inches
Shoulder drop (detachable crossbody straps): 21 inches
Spacious and roomy interiors
Interior Zipper pocket
Two open interior pockets mobile, and small stashaways
Patchwork leather panels on the sides and underbelly
Zippered pocket at the back
Double detachable handles
Nickel finish fittings (Canella Brown & Pebble Grey)
Antique finish fittings (Sage Green & Mulberry)
- Are inclusive of packaging
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals (from 20-30 Euros depending on product size )
- Not inclusive of any duties payable
- 5-7 days to ship the order from the time we receive the payment.
- We do not refund money but we will do a free replacement in case of any product defects.
Wholesale and Retail
- Inclusive of soft/ dust bag packaging. Do not come with individual boxes. ( These can be provided if needed at a nominal cost)
- Not inclusive of shipping. Will be charged at actuals. We have an express account with DHL where the rates are very competitive. We could use that or the clients account too
- Not inclusive of any duties payable.
- The time taken to ship the order depends on the quantity and we can confirm the details once the enquiry comes in